CLASS 33: SECTIONS 1 – 17
Co-Chair: Bev Donaldson…705-888-8377
Co-Chair: Janet Orr………….905-859-0834
Committee: Rosie Kamstra
- All rules as listed at the beginning of homecraft apply
- No frames or glass please!
PRIZES: 1st $5.00, 2nd $4.00, 3rd $3.00
**For 2022 Fair** All photos (section 1-15) must be 5” x 7” mounted on white cardstock with a 1” border. Please attach the entry tag to the upper right-hand corner. Please note: The photography committee WILL punch a hole in the border to enable hanging of the mounted photograph. No wire, glass or frames allowed.
- Glass…mosaic, stained, broken (your interpretation)
- Computer enhanced…2 prints showing original and post processing
- Staying active indoors or outdoors
- Colour – Sepia, your favourite image printed in sepia
- MODERN farm building(s)
- Farm animal(s)
- Schomberg “Farmers Parade of Lights 2021 ”
- Tattoo(s) **Family friendly please**
- Doll(s), stuffed animal(s), toy(s)
- 2022 Fair theme “Celebrating our Community Heroes” your interpretation
- **Panoramic Image** Max 6” x 12” (for section 13 only)
BLACK and WHITE
- Photographer’s Choice
COLOURED OR BLACK & WHITE PRINT COLLECTION for these sections only
4” x 6” photos are allowed. Mounted on cardstock with 1” border, size appropriate for number of photos. Photos may overlap
- Three (3) photos showing “how I viewed the COVID-19 Pandemic”
- 2019 Schomberg Fair…minimum 3 photos
- There will be one BEST OF SHOW rosette awarded in class 33 picked from all entries
- Exhibitor with the highest points in class 33 will receive a special prize.
- New exhibitor in class 33 with highest points will receive a special prize.