CLASS 33: SECTIONS 1 – 17
Co-Chair: Bev Donaldson…705-888-8377
Co-Chair: Janet Orr………….905-859-0834
Co-Chair: Rosie Kamstra
- All rules as listed at the beginning of homecraft apply
- No frames or glass please!
PRIZES: 1st $5.00, 2nd $4.00, 3rd $3.00
There will be a BEST OF SHOW ribbon awarded
**For 2019 Fair** All photos (section 1-15) must be 5” x 7” mounted on white cardstock with a 1” border. Please attach the entry tag to the upper right-hand corner. Please note: The photography committee WILL punch a hole in the border to enable hanging of the mounted photograph. No wire, glass or frames allowed.
- Me and My Honey… Your interpretation
- Things with Wings… (birds, planes, angels…)
- Shapes (honeycombs, circles, asymmetrical…)
- Down Low…low point of view
- The Colour: YELLOW
- Photo showing unique cloud formations
- Reptile(s) or Amphibian(s) (snake, frog, alligator…)
- Multiple generations
- Splish, Splash
- 2019 Fair Theme: Bee(s)
- 2019 Fair Theme: Bloom(s)
- 2019 Fair Theme: Butterfly/Butterflies/Moth(s)
BLACK and WHITE
- Photographer’s Choice
COLOURED OR BLACK & WHITE PRINT COLLECTION for these sections only
4” x 6” photos are allowed. Mounted on cardstock with 1” border, size appropriate for number of photos. Photos may overlap
- Spell any word or name using 4” x 6” photos…one letter per photo…minimum 3 photos
- 2018 Schomberg Fair… minimum 4 photos
99. Exhibitor with the highest points in class 33 will receive a special prize.
100. New exhibitor in class 33 with highest points will receive a special prize.