The Champion and Reserve Champion Showperson from BOTH the BEEF and DAIRY CLASSES will compete for Overall Junior Showperson of the Schomberg Fair The Champion Showperson will receive the Peter Sutherland Memorial Trophy.
The Reserve Showperson will receive a trophy donated by Ed & Becky Gardhouse & Dandyland Holsteins
JUNIOR BEEF CATTLE CLASSES 48 – 49
Chair: Kevin Holmes……………………..905-960-1744
SUNDAY 10:30 AM in the SHOW RING
ALL EXHIBITORS MUST PAY FAIRGROUNDS ADMISSION
Trophies & Prize money will be awarded
- For ENTRY FORMS please contact the Chairperson above or visit us at schombergfair.com
- PROOF OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS LIABILITY INSURANCE REQUIRED AND MUST BE PRODUCED
- Cattle must be on the grounds by 9:30 a.m.
and REMAIN until 4:00 p.m.
- PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED
accepted until 10.00 p.m. on MAY 11th 2018
- Send to:
1646 County Road 27 Schomberg ON L0G 1T0
JUNIOR BEEF SHOWMANSHIP
- Pee Wee – 9 years & under as of Jan. 1, 2018
- Junior -10 to 14 years as of Jan. 1, 2018
- Intermediate – 15-17 years as of Jan. 1, 2018
- Senior – 18-21 years as of Jan. 1, 2018
AWARDS FOR Champion & Reserve Showperson
JUNIOR BEEF CONFORMATION
- Yearling Heifer – born Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2017
- Heifer Calf – born January 1 to March 31, 2018
Champion & Reserve Champion Heifer
- Market Steer / Heifer
Champion & Reserve Champion Beef Animal
(Champion & Reserve Heifers & Market Animals)
Please be aware that all livestock must arrive with CFIA tags, they are to be tagged before they leave the farm. Should they arrive without tags, and the Inspectors discover this, you are putting YOURSELF at risk of a $1300.00 fine, as well as $1300.00 for the trucker and another $1300.00 fine for the S.A.S. The S.A.S. is NOT a tagging station for livestock. Any untagged livestock will not be permitted to show.